[LRUG] [ANN] June 2023 meeting details (12 June)

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:51:59 PDT 2023

Hello once again,

This is your customary, 1 week before the event reminder that LRUG's
June meeting is next Monday, 12th June, at Funding Circle's offices in
the City. To attend, please secure a spot at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-june-2023-meeting-tickets-637513328527

I am pleased to announce that we have one more talk in store for you:

   - "Mutation testing - study case" by Adam Piotrowski.

This talk brings the total of talks for June up to 3. Also, Adam is
flying all the way from Poland to give his talk, so you would not want
to make him sad by not attending, would you? (this is a not so thinly
veiled attempt to encourage you to sign up)

As usual, please be aware of our
https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct, and for full details please
visit https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/june/

Last but not least, we always welcome, with open arms, kind souls that
wish to give a talk: talks at lrug.org

Thank you for your attention, and see you next Monday.

Alessandro