[LRUG] [ANN] June 2023 meeting details (12 June)

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 05:34:01 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

In an unexpected turn of events, we have a 4th talk for our upcoming
meeting:

   - "How we used CQRS to structure our new Borrower Portal" by
Shenthuran Satkunarasa

The meeting will be this upcoming Monday, 12 June, at Funding Circle's
offices in the City. To attend, please secure a spot at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-june-2023-meeting-tickets-637513328527

As usual, please be aware of our
https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct, and for full details please
visit https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/june/

While a miracle has happened for June and we have a full meeting and
then some, July and onward could benefit from some love from our
community. Long story short, please, please let us know you want to give
a talk: talks at lrug.org :)

Thank you for your attention, and see you after the weekend.

Alessandro