[LRUG] [ANN] July meeting details

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:24:02 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the tardiness of this email but we can finally confirm details of
our July meeting, which will be on Monday 10th July, at Creditspring's
offices need Bond Street. As usual we'll be opening the doors at 6pm, with
the talks starting at 6.30.

We have one talk confirmed so far:

- Dan Hough will be talking to us about Ruby to solve homelessness and the
refugee crises.

There's still time for you to volunteer a talk too - if you've got
something to say we'd love to here from you. Drop us a line at
talks at lrug.org and we'll take it from there. There's also plenty of slots
free in subsequent months if our July meeting is too soon.

You can find full details of the meeting at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/july/

If you wish to attend, please read our code of conduct at
https://readme.lrug.org and then register on eventbrite (
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-july-2023-meeting-tickets-668292700457).
After the meeting itself we'll decamp to a nearby pub where the ruby chat
will continue to flow.

Cheers,

Fred & the rest of the organising team.