[LRUG] Contractor / Freelancer available

Tadas tadastamo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 03:32:02 PST 2023

Hello LRUG,

I'm a pragmatic, value-focused developer with a dozen years of experience
under my belt. I strive in startup environments or new projects where my
responsibilities are not limited to just coding. I enjoy being a part of
all aspects of product development - I run two small SaaS products of my
own.

I'm available for up to 32 hours a week over the next month, possibly more
afterwards. I will also consider ongoing fractional advisory or ad-hoc dev
work engagements, which I've been doing with my past clients. This works
really well for companies that don't need or can't afford a full time
senior engineer, but need access to one on short notice.

I'm always very happy to grab a coffee and share stories with early startup
founders and indie hackers, feel free to save my email and reach out any
time you want to connect.

You can read more about my skills and values, as well as some testimonials
from past clients on my website https://www.codeme.lt

Cheers,
Tadas

*Recruiters: I won't respond unless you are working with the company you're
hiring for directly and can mention the company name in your first email.*