[LRUG] Contractor / Freelancer available

Wagner Matos wagner.matos at mac.com
Mon Mar 20 03:20:03 PDT 2023

Hello LRUG!

I’m an experienced Ruby/Rails developer whom looks at the bigger picture to guide technical decisions keeping a pragmatic approach with focus on shipping.

I have over 12 years of experience and have worked with different stacks, from Python, to Node.JS and of course, my favourite Ruby/Rails.

I am available from the 3rd of April for up to 40 hours a week. I am also open to consulting and/or freelance work on per project, ongoing or fractional daily rates.

I am more than happy to jump on a call or meet for a quick coffee to discuss any of the above in more details.

I can provide CV/references on request.

Thank you for your time and have a great week!

Cheers
Wagner