[LRUG] [ANN] March meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Fri Mar 10 00:38:26 PST 2023

Hi all,

Just a reminder that our next meeting is this coming Monday (March 13th).
Full details are up at https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/march/ and you can
register to attend via
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-march-2023-meeting-tickets-555124742047

The venue, Zinc VC’s offices (Euston House, 24 Eversholt Street, near
Euston Station) will be open from 6pm and we aim to start at 6:30pm.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team