[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby on Rails Developer Application

Ashish Bhandari ashishbhandari003 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 05:37:40 PDT 2023

Dear All,

I'm excited to announce that I'm actively on the lookout for new
opportunities in the world of Ruby on Rails in the #UK (remote) or #london
(hybrid) ! With over 7 years of experience, I'm a seasoned developer who is
passionate about building scalable, maintainable, and user-friendly
applications.

As a team player, I thrive in collaborative environments and love to bounce
ideas off my colleagues to produce the best possible results. I pride
myself on being a problem-solver who is not afraid to take on new
challenges.

So if you're looking for a Ruby on Rails developer who can bring both
experience and enthusiasm to your team, then look no further! Let's connect
and see how we can create some Rails magic together. 💎

Here is my LinkedIn profile link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashish-bhandari-8332a9a1/

Attaching my CV and cover letter for your reference.

And if you're still on the fence about reaching out, here's a pun to
sweeten the deal: "I'm like a perfectly crafted Ruby gem - reliable,
efficient, and sure to make your project shine!" 😉

Kind Regards
Ashish Bhandari