[LRUG] Rails Developer Seeking Role in Healthcare/Social Care or Environmental Sector

Andrei Andrei pclandrei at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 03:47:42 PDT 2023

Hey everyone,

I am Andrei, a Rails developer with about 3 years of experience and I'm
looking for a role that has a strong social impact whether that's contract
or permanent (I would prefer a permanent position).

I'm particularly interested in Healthcare/Social Care roles, followed by
anything around green energy, food waste management and mental health.

I enjoy backend development but I am happy and capable of doing fullstack
work.

Tools and technologies I am using:

   - Primary: Rails, JavaScript (React, Vue3), Tailwind, SQL, Rspec,
   GraphQL, Heroku, Github, CI/CD pipelines (Harness, Github)

   - Secondary: AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda), Datadog, Grafana, ElectronJS, NodeJS

If you have/know of any roles please feel free to reply and I can send you
a CV, and we can discuss more on how I could add value to your team.

*Side note: I would also be available to volunteer 8-12hrs/week for a
charity that could use my skills and is active in the fields I mentioned
above. *

P.S. I am happy for recruiters to contact me with the only condition being
that they actually have roles in those fields, and they don't want an intro
call that lasts 20 minutes ending with "*Ok, listen, if I come across
anything suitable I'll let you know*".

Thanks!

Andrei