[LRUG] [ANN] November Meeting - Monday the 13th of November

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at lrug.org
Mon Oct 23 07:58:09 PDT 2023

Hi folks,

We're happy to announce the details of our November meeting. It'll be
held on Monday the 13th November 2023 at Zappi's offices on Camden High
Street (thanks Zappi!). Doors at 6pm for a 6:30pm start.

So far we have one talk lined up for you:

- Naomi Christie will talk about "Outside Technology: Building bridges
between engineers and everyone else"

There's still room for one or two more talks too, so if you'd like to
speak at this (or a future) meeting please get in touch: talks at lrug.org.

The full details of the event, including our README/Code of Conduct and
a registration link to secure your place are here:

https://lrug.org/meetings/2023/november/

Look forward to seeing you in November!

Cheers,

Chris / The LRUG organising team