[LRUG] [ANN] November Meeting - Monday the 13th of November

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:04:38 PDT 2023

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who stepped up - we now have two talks for November and
a workshop for December.

Our second talk for November will be Melinda Seckington on "The Art of Talk
Design".

Once you've been inspired by that, what better place to practice than LRUG
? We'll most likely still be looking for talks for January, February (5-10
minute talks only - a great way to try something new!) and beyond.

Cheers,

Fred