[LRUG] What topics do you want to see at LRUG?

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 03:45:21 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

We’d like to try something new: instead of asking whether anyone has a talk
they’d like to give, we’re asking what topics you’d like to hear talks
about (whether or not you’d like to actually give such a talk).

As usual, we're looking for anything of interest to rubyists (which we
define pretty broadly!)

You can either discuss this here on the mailing list or you can submit
ideas anonymously on this google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-WerI4BnVW-nbw0Uxtj0fGxrrw-g_ymgGsnSY5dUjwlJ4Rw/viewform
. We’ll check the responses there periodically and repost them here for
discussion.

If you see a topic that you would like to talk about, then just email
talks at lrug.org and we’ll do what we can to make it happen.

Cheers,

Fred (& the LRUG organisation team)