[LRUG] [ANN] January 2024 meeting details

Frederick Cheung frederick.cheung at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 04:45:52 PST 2024

Hi Everyone,

I hope 2024 is treating you well so far. If the break has left you confused
about what day/month/year it is then fret not: January's meeting is this
coming Monday, at our usual time of 6pm, in Cleo's offices on Shoreditch
high street.

We've got two great talks this month, on sky computing and leveraging
localised gems, so get the year off to a great start & come and join us!
(maybe your 2024 resolution is to make it to more/all LRUG meetings).

If having some time off has recharged your brain and given you loads of
fresh ideas then we'd love to hear about them in Febuary (5-10 minute
lightening talks) or beyond (any length)

Cheers,

Fred