[LRUG] [ANN] July 2024 meeting details

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:04:37 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

A somewhat belated reminder that LRUG's July 2024 meetup is this
upcoming Monday, 8 July.

Cleo will be hosting us at their offices in Shoreditch, where you will
be delighted by the following 2 talks:
   - "That smells like time" by fell sunderland
   - "From Spaghetti to Lasagna: Layering your code with DDD" by Lily Stoney

Before going further, I would like to publicly apologise to fell, for
misspelling `time` as `that` in his talk's title in my previous email.

To secure your spot, https://www.tickettailor.com/events/lrug/1300080

Accessibility info for Cleo's office is at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/july/#accessibility-info-for-the-venue
<https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/july/#accessibility-info-for-the-venue>

Before you attend, we encourage you to have a look at our
https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
<https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct>, and for full details
(including the address) of the meetup you can take a look at
https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/july/

Thank you for your attention, and we hope to see you this upcoming Monday.

Cheers,
Alessandro & the rest of LRUG's organising team