[LRUG] Looking for work

Romain career at niamor.me
Mon Jul 15 02:52:55 PDT 2024

Good Morning,

I recently finished my stint as a Ruby on Rails backend developer at Barnardo’s.
Currently, I'm taking a break to finish up our house renovation project before embarking on my next job.
My plan is to hopefully start my new role in August or September, and I am open to waiting for the right opportunity.

I have outlined the specifications of my ideal role below:

Mid Level Ruby / Rails backend developer

• 4 days week, Monday-Thursday (that's reduced hours, not 5 days compressed in 4 days). Work/Life balance is very important to me and I’m unable to compromise on this.
• Either fully remote or one/two office days a week if the role is based in Bristol. Every couple of weeks or month if based in London. (I’m based in Bristol)
• Permanent role ideally but considering contracts.
• Backend development is what I enjoy and where I excel. But I'm also happy to do more front end work in my next role.
• Start date in August or later

The most up to date version of my resume can be found here: http://cv.niamor.me

Best wishes,

Romain