[LRUG] [ANN] August meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Mon Jul 22 12:51:56 PDT 2024

Hi all,

We’re pleased to announce our August meeting details.  It’s on Monday, 12th
August and, as ever, the menting starts at 6:30pm (doors at 6) and aims to
finish by 8pm.

We’re hosted by The Electric Car Scheme in their offices out west in
Hayes.  Their office is a 10 minute walk from Hayes & Harlington station
which is on the Elizabeth line and is only 17mins from Paddington.

Our first talk lined up is “Turn Left for Bridgetown: An overview of a
next-generation static(ish) site generator” by Aysuh Newatia

We’re still looking for at least one more talk, so do get in touch if
you’re keen to share your thoughts with the LRUG audience.

More details on the talk and venue, including accessibilty details, are
found on https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/august/

If you’re keen to attend you should:

1. read the code of conduct and accept it via your own internal T&Cs
tracker - https://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
2. Claim your spot - https://www.tickettailor.com/events/lrug/1327623
3. Turn up on the night!

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team