[LRUG] [JOBS] Henry Schein One is looking for Team Lead

Tim Diggins tim at red56.uk
Sun Jun 16 13:23:53 PDT 2024

Hey Pablo

Just writing back to say - thanks for the link to ShapeUp - really
interesting (I’ve been reading the book). Sorry not writing back about the
job but I’d love to find out more about how you adopted this methodology
and at what stage in your growth and how the process was. Maybe an LRUG
talk in that?

Or anyone else in the list using this light weight methodology like to
report back?

All the best

Tim