[LRUG] [JOBS] Henry Schein One is looking for Team Lead

Pablo Dejuan Calzolari pablo.dejuan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:31:04 PDT 2024

Hello people,
Hope you're having a nice Friday.
In Henry Schein One we build software to help dentists manage their
practices and provide great service for patients. Our product Dentally is
built with Ruby on Rails and we have eight teams working on it, using
ShapeUp methodology. One team lead is moving on in the upcoming months and
I am looking for a Team Lead. The team consists of 4 developers, 1 product
manager and 1 UX designer. We would like the person to be hands-on leading
the team to be a high-performance team and collaborate closely with product
and design.

Here's the job description and application link:
https://henryscheinone.teamtailor.com/jobs/4580392-software-engineering-team-lead

Here's Dentally
https://www.dentally.com/en-gb/

Here's ShapeUp:
https://basecamp.com/shapeup

Feel free to email me personally, write to me in Linkedin (
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pdejuan/), or meet me in person in Ruby
Brighton on the 28th of June.

Please if you're a headhunter, don't send me candidates at this time, but
feel free to reach out to stay in touch in Linkedin.

Thank you for you time,
Pablo