[LRUG] [ANN] Call for talks for April

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Mar 27 15:03:33 PDT 2024

Hi all,

Please to announce that we have both a venue and a talk for April so the
meeting is a go!

We’ll be back with Canva in their offices on Hoxton Sq.  Thanks once again
to them for hosting us.

Our first talk is:

* “Do you want a flake with that?” by Murray Steele (yes, me! - It’s about
flaky tests)

We’ve still plenty of room for at least one more talk so please do
volunteer.  You don’t want me to drone on for the full 90 minutes.  Don’t
want to jinx it, but it looks like the agenda is full for May so if you’ve
been thinking about giving a talk your next chance at LRUG could be June,
so why not grab the opportunity now rather than waiting 2 more months?

More details on the venue + talk at: https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/april/

Registration is via tickettailor: https://buytickets.at/lrug/1195141

Note that we have to provide names + email to Canva for their building
security and they will email you a separate link to confirm entry to the
building.  This will require signing a NDA about things you see about Canva
while in their offices.

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the organising team