[LRUG] [ANN] Call for talks for April

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:08:44 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

How are you? I am Alessandro, one of the organisers of LRUG, and I am
here with a question: what would be nice to find in an Easter egg? An
incipit for an LRUG talk :)

Jokes aside, we are sorting out a venue for April, but it will all be in
vain if there are no talks. Sadly, that is the case at the moment. So,
if a kind soul among you is debating giving a talk, I encourage you to
write us an email at talks at lrug.org. Or, if you are going to be giving a
talk at a conference and you want to rehearse, talks at lrug.org is the
email address you are looking for.

Thank you for bearing with me, and I hope I have managed to persuade at
least one person to finally give that talk they have been meaning to
give for a while.

Cheers,
Alessandro & the rest of the LRUG organisers