[LRUG] Opportunity Alert: Rubyists seeking new roles

Igor igor at kedb.net
Fri Mar 15 06:03:02 PDT 2024

Allow me a couple of important clarifications regarding location, profile
and contract type - on the back of a few contacts (btw, allow me to say a
big thank you to those of you who already reached out! <3):

   1. both developers are based abroad
      1. Portugal based female dev - self-described mid-level developer,
      open to both contracting and perm positions
      2. Poland based dev - self-described senior developer, open to both
      B2B contract(s)

Best,
Igor.