[LRUG] Opportunity Alert: Rubyists seeking new roles

Igor igor at kedb.net
Thu Mar 14 15:54:02 PDT 2024

Dear LRUG,

I'm reaching out to share an opportunity within our Ruby network. As a
result of a recent team reduction, I have* two talented Ruby programmers*
whom I've been collaborating with over the past 12 months who are now open
to new roles. They both have extensive experience working with Ruby (and
Rails), as well as proficiency in React.

*If you have any openings or are aware of potential opportunities, please
reach out and I'll be happy to facilitate a connection* - at this time,
they would prefer to remain anonymous to avoid unsolicited outreach from
recruiters.

Thank you for your attention and support!

Best,

Igor.