[LRUG] [ANN] Reminder - March meeting is on Monday

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at lrug.org
Fri Mar 8 03:25:41 PST 2024

Hi folks,

A reminder that we're meeting on Monday for our March meeting. It'll be
held on Monday the 11th March 2024 at Canva in their offices on Hoxton
Square. Doors at 6pm for a 6:30pm start.

We have three talks lined up for you this month:

* Alexey Schepin: Understanding RuboCop's workflow
* Luke Thomas: How to Stop Being a Subject Matter Expert
* Laurie Young: WTF is Technical Strategy

The full details of the event, including our README/Code of Conduct and
a registration link to secure your place are here:

https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/march/

Look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Cheers,

Chris / The LRUG organising team