[LRUG] Experienced EM Available for Freelance Work

Najaf Ali ali.najaf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:12:08 PST 2024

Dear LRUG,

Hope you’re all well and enjoying programming Ruby!

I’m currently looking to help web development teams with
leadership/management problems on a freelance basis.

If you don’t know me then my GitHub profile is available here:
https://github.com/Najaf

Here are some problems I can help with:

   - Improvements to your development process to make your team happier and
   more productive.
   - Help modify your processes to improve software quality, in terms of
   correctness, performance, security, reliability, and maintainability.
   - Clean up and refactor your documentation so that it’s an asset to your
   team.
   - Document, improve, and help to run your developer hiring process.
   - Consult and coach on higher level things like organisational values,
   engineering culture, and how those things translate to the day-to-day
   activities of your team.

I’m available on a part-time basis both for one-off or ongoing engagements
as appropriate. If any of that sounds like it might be of interest then
please let me know and we can set up a call.

Separate from this, if you would like to get in touch about a casual chat
about the above topics or just to catch up and talk shop then let me know
and we can get on a call to chat.

All the best,

-Ali