[LRUG] [ANN] Call for venues & May 2024 meeting details

Alessandro Proserpio proserpioalex at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:02:45 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

The LRUG May 2024 meetup is this upcoming Monday, 13 May, at Cleo's
office in Shoreditch.

We have 2 talks lined up:

     - "Build and maintain large Ruby applications" by Enrico Teotti
     - "Building modern eCommerce applications using Rails 7" by Winston
Ferguson

Full details at: https://lrug.org/meetings/2024/may/

Last but not least, we are on the lookout for new venues able to host
us, to give other companies part of the Ruby community a chance to
shine. If your company (or a company in your network) is able and
willing to host one of our meetups, we encourage you to fill out this
form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevOjfHpSjHdhfzEZZcJIje_MaBnzDqJLJ78OlBLdVXflMIgA/viewform

Or, if you prefer to speak with us directly, the email is:
organisers at lrug.org

Thank you for your attention, and see you on Monday.

Cheers,
Alessandro & the rest of LRUG's organising team