[LRUG] Experienced Engineer Available for Contract, Permanent or Freelance

Wagner Matos wagner.matos at mac.com
Wed May 15 02:41:03 PDT 2024

Dear LRUG,

My name is Wagner Matos and I’m a Ruby/Rails developer with over 10+ years of experience and I'm looking for a new role, either contract, permanent or freelance.

I love backend but I also like product engineering and frontend.

Some of the tools and tech I have worked with:

Rails, Ruby (plain and Sinatra), JavaScript (Node, Angular, Vue, some React), Python, Go, Tailwind, SQL, Rspec, Minitest, GraphQL, Heroku, Github, CI/CD pipelines, AWS

If you have/know of any roles please feel free to reply and I can send you a CV, and we can discuss how I could add value to your team.

P.S. I am happy for recruiters to contact me.

Many thanks

Wagner