[LRUG] [HELP NEEDED] LRUG Gazette - a physical newspaper!!?!

Tom Stuart tom at tomstuart.co.uk
Sun May 26 02:58:39 PDT 2024

Hi Murray!

Long time no speak! How are you doing? Two things:

1. I'd love to contribute to this. Do you already have someone for the
crossword? I'm thinking it would be fun to do a dual-clue puzzle, where
both sets of clues lead to the same answers, but one set is cryptic clues
and the other set is Ruby code.
2. After 12 years in Berlin, I'm moving back to the UK with my little
family. Who are the companies I should be talking to? I can do up to two
days a week in a London office and I'm looking for management roles (open
to staff IC roles in backend/infra, but I think I'm a bit out of date there
to be honest.)

Tom