[LRUG] PHP and Rails

Damian Janowski damian.janowski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 05:34:29 PDT 2006

Hi David,

I've run into the same problem trying to "sell" RoR to potential
clients. Especially back home (Argentina), where RoR is completely
unknown amongst programmers, clients fear that they will be left alone
in the world with no one to mantain the system.

Is there any article -maybe in the wiki- explaining RoR to end-users,
what it is, why they should "take the risk"? If not, why don't we
write one? I'd be glad to translate it into Spanish or Hebrew. Now I
remember that there's a page with all the projects currently being
developed with Rails... that would be useful too.

Just an idea, and sorry David for not answering your specific question :(