[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Jon Lim snowblink at gmail.com
Thu May 18 02:08:18 PDT 2006

IIRC a large proportion of the last group were new to Ruby. User
groups are there to help spread knowledge. I think the occasional
intro to Ruby or explanation of a particular aspect of would be a good
thing.

Maybe the newbie group could assemble half an hour earlier than the
main meeting? Those who don't think there is anything for them in the
earlier part can just come along later. I always think it's
interesting to see how people teach familiar topics.

Regards,
Jon

http://www.snowblink.co.uk/