[LRUG] Topic for Next meeting

Simon Tokumine si at tinypla.net
Sun May 21 10:31:48 PDT 2006

<total newbie>

I'm also a newcomer to Ruby, but also think that an evening hacking/XP'ing Rails for the lrug.org site would have many uses to the beginner (how many of us newbies came to Ruby via Rails?), and also be pretty constructive for lrug in general (at first I thought that info on LRUG was intentional obfuscated to deter people like me - though I 'm sure it's not!).

BTW - is there a LRUG FAQ or any list of suggested reading (links to pickaxe, Ruby Kata's and stuff) useful to us newbies before we attend?

</total newbie)

Many thanks,

--
Si