[LRUG] Ruby Coding Dojo at Skillsmatter

Ivan Sanchez s4nchez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:39:53 PDT 2009

  Hi all,

  I'm organising a coding dojo at Skillsmatter for next week and would
like to invite you to join us. It will take place on April 22nd
(Wednesday) and the problem we're thinking about solving this time is
the Poker Hands:

  http://acm.uva.es/p/v103/10315.html

  If you're interested, the requirements are:

  1) Be willing to code. The sessions are normally Randori, which
means everyone is invited to participate and program in pairs.
  2) Register on their website:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/agile-scrum/coding-dojo-233

  On the last months we had coding dojos almost regularly and mostly
using ruby, so you're more than welcome to join us and share some of
your experience (most of the attendees are beginners in ruby, but
advanced users of other languages) .

  We also try to discuss the sessions on our mailing list
(http://groups.google.com.br/group/coding-dojo-london) so if you like
the idea please feel free to join as well.

Ivan Sanchez
http://www.isanchez.net