[LRUG] Recurring Payments and subscriptions

Anthony Eden anthonyeden at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:37:14 PDT 2010

I highly recommend Chargify. They have support for at least one UK gateway
(I am in the US and use them with Authorize.net, but the online docs say
they support UK gateways), have an excellent API with wrappers in Ruby and
they have a very helpful support team.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

GMU/IT d- s: a33 C++(++++)$ UL@ P--- L+(++) !E W+++$ !N o? K? w--- !O M++ V