[LRUG] [Job] Short ruby contract

Henry Garner henry.garner at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 03:13:44 PST 2011

Hi LRUG-ers,

Lots of vacancies being advertised at the last meeting! To anyone still hunting please read on...

We're a tiny company (currently just two of us) looking for 3-4 days of Rails / Sinatra development time building a self-contained internal tool to run some background processing on uploaded text files. You'd be a sole developer working on the project but with support from me if required.

We see this as an opportunity to establish a relationship with a freelancer we can work with regularly over the next several months. Our efforts are primarily spent on building out a large data analytics platform and CF engine in HBase. If this sounds interesting to you then there are definitely longer term opportunities too.

Please drop me an email off-list to henry at ldncreative.com (especially if you're available in the next week or two) with your day rate and anything else you think we should know about you. We're based in Hoxton, London and can offer shared office space to work.

Thanks,
Henry