[LRUG] A Ruby conference in Wrocław, Poland - wroc_love.rb

Andrzej Krzywda andrzejkrzywda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:18:51 PST 2012

Hi,

Some of you may remember me from the LRUG meetings back in 2006/2007.
Maybe you know my blog: http://andrzejonsoftware.blogspot.com/

As one of the organizers of the wroc_love.rb conference, I'd like to
invite you to come and enjoy a weekend (10-11 March) in Poland.

We gathered some great speakers, like Avdi Grimm, Steve Klabnik and many more.
http://wrocloverb.com/

The agenda looks really good and I'm sure you won't regret the two
days in Wrocław packed with cool Ruby talks. We're also planning
"fights" where we confront people with different opinions on the same
stage.
agenda: https://gist.github.com/37d07cae58cf85aa03ae

The price is low - it's only 55euro. The travel should be cheap as
well, there are many plane connections between London and Wrocław. The
number of tickets is limited, but some of them are still available.
You can get them here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2726199135

It would be great to meet you in Wrocław!

Cheers,
Andrzej Krzywda