[LRUG] Outsourcing

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at paymentcardsolutions.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 02:46:50 PST 2012

Hi Alan

We're really not doing this for cost reasons - I'd much rather pay a market salary to a UK developer who can sit next to me - but there just aren't the candidates for permanent roles at the moment.

I guess the popularity of Rails is outstripping supply, but as it's an easy framework to learn, I know what I'd be doing in my spare time if I were a student :)

Rob