[LRUG] Vote for Apps for Good in the Google Global Impact Challenge 2013!

Jakub Prudzienica jakub at doppio.jp
Thu May 23 05:20:54 PDT 2013

Dear All,

We’ve received the exciting news that Apps for Good has been shortlisted as a finalist in the Global Impact Challenge 2013 – a global awards programme run by Google for organisations that are implementing the powers of technology and innovation to make the world a better place. Towards that goal the Apps for Good platform has been written in Ruby on Rails (to stay on the LRUG subject).

If we win, we will get £500,000 which is truly a game changing amount of money for us! With your vote, we can make Apps for Good better and bigger and reach 175,000 more young people!

Please help us in 2 easy steps:

1)      Vote for Apps for Good now: g.co/impactchallenge/appsforgood

2)      Share this link g.co/impactchallenge/appsforgood with all your personal and professional contacts you know who want to see a new generation of girls and boys transform the tech industry - and the world.

For example tweet this:

I just did it! Vote for @AppsforGoodCDI in Google’s Global Impact Challenge 2013. Pls RT! g.co/impactchallenge/appsforgood

It’s so exciting.  Please help the Apps for Good community!

Thank you for your help and hope to see you on the next LRUG where I would be able to say big thanks to all who voted for us.

Cheers
--
Jakub