[LRUG] Where would you look for a job or next hire?

Agustin Viñao agustinvinao at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:17:05 PDT 2013

I'm looking for how to find the way to filter any jobs in ruby with VISA
sponsorship.

One thing I see in almost all jobs sites or ads is that anyone can be a
sponsor, and each day I see more and more jobs offers without people to
apply locally.

Agustin Viñao

*Paradox*: Life is a mystery. Don't waste time trying to figure it out. / *
Humor*: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength
beyond all measure. / *Change*: Know that nothing stays the same.
Web Developer - Ruby - Ruby On Rails - T.D.D.

m: agustinvinao at gmail.com
g+: http://profiles.google.com/agustinvinao
l: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/agustinvinao
t: http://twitter.com/agustinvinao