[LRUG] ADVICE

Jim Myhrberg contact at jimeh.me
Fri May 24 03:23:00 PDT 2013

That's pretty much the same experience I've had with recruiters too.

I've been offered various iOS development roles too, despite never having
touched iOS development or Objective-C. But my resume does mention I worked
on an island in Greece called "Ios" (that's "ios" with a capital "i"). In
short, they use stupid case-insensitive text searches of CVs without
actually reading them.

-jimeh