[LRUG] ADVICE

Buford Taylor buford at rentify.com
Fri May 24 03:30:46 PDT 2013

s/*does/doesn't/

That being said. I've met a couple good recruiters in my time back in San
Francisco. They're the ones who can do a brief technical phone screen for
you. They're the ones who understand that a github profile is often more
important than if the candidate went to university. They're the ones who
can recognize a good startup candidate who is hungry for success.

I'd rather have one good CV a week than 15 bad ones.

I've only run into one here in the UK that can provide that kind of quality
(LouisROR).