[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-stack Engineers required to help Lavanda reinvent laundry!

Richard Drake rdrake98 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:43:46 PDT 2015

Hi Guy

I'm an experienced Ruby/Rails developer
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51971271/drake/cv.html> with
experience of Sinatra, Node, Mongo etc who's been based in London for
longer than I care to remember! I moved down to the West Country last year
though to help look after an ailing parent so I've not the happy experience
of using your service so far! I've been remote working and have some things
to finish but aim to get back to the Big Smoke some time this year. I could
start remotely fairly soon if that suited you.

I happen to be up in London Friday through Tuesday if you'd be interested
to meet.

Kind regards

Richard

07952130635