[LRUG] VPS performance and monitoring

Klaus Hebsgaard klaus at hebsgaard.dk
Wed Mar 4 03:07:22 PST 2015

Wow thank you for all the feedback.

My sum up of this is that this is pretty much what to expect with pretty
cheap cloud hosting.
So if I want something better, I should move to something more expensive
(surprise!).

I would like to hear from someone using Amazon, to hear if this is the case
for Amazon as well?
I know Amazon is a bit more expensive, so is it worth it?

Med Venlig hilsen / Best regards

Klaus Hebsgaard

Website: http://www.hebsgaard.dk
Blog: *http://www.khebbie.dk <http://www.khebbie.dk>*