[LRUG] [JOBS] Sticky9 (PhotoBox Incubator) are hiring a perm Ruby Developer in London SE1

Michelle Flynn michelle.flynn at moonpig.com
Thu Feb 4 03:22:43 PST 2016

The PhotoBox group is a people powered technology company that bridges the digital and analogue world. PhotoBox needs to be in a permanent state of start-up.

To ensure this we have created the Incubator, which is our start up from within. Sticky9 helps instagrammers and other consumers make their memories real through physical products like fridge magnets, stickers, calendars, phone and tablet covers.

Our Culture and Brand is all about being creatively awesome; in everything we do from a single tweet to the quality of our packaging to a blog post to our UX, to our CRM. We believe great design makes the world a better place.

As a developer in a small team, you'll be working on a fun and fast-growing product currently within the Instagram ecosystem. The application is written in Ruby on Rails, and you'll help us develop new features for it including working on.

For us to succeed we need someone who is enthusiastic and passionate to sketch their greatest work so far. The canvas here is almost blank.

Come join us and help us build a new platform for self-expression, celebration and sharing that is redefining the way people experience and enjoy their photos.

If you would like to know more about the team, role or company please do get in touch.

Michelle Flynn
In-house Recruiter

Moonpig.com
Unit 7
Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street
London  SE1 0HS
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.