[LRUG] [JOBS] ASMALLWORLD is looking for a Software Engineer [NO RECRUITERS/AGENCIES]

Rory Sinclair rory at asmallworld.net
Tue Jan 17 04:07:55 PST 2017

Hi folks,

The Technology team at ASMALLWORLD is expanding once more, and we're looking for an experienced software engineer with Ruby experience.  Our platform consists of a legacy Rails backend, slowly being replaced with a pure Ruby (actually, JRuby) services stack with custom RPC, as well as web (Rails again), iOS and Android clients.  We even share code across our three client platforms, which is kind of sweet.

We're a fully-remote team with flexible working hours and a relaxed environment, priding ourselves on our delivery.

If you'd like to know more, drop me a line :)

Regards

--
Rory Sinclair | Head of Technology
ASMALLWORLD