[LRUG] [JOBS] 2 contractors required for Ruby, Rails, Angular development, internal business process automation apps

pen corp pic_ruby at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:23:53 PST 2017

Hello LRUG,

We are a small and friendly Software Development team based in the City of London using Ruby to create internal business applications.

We’re looking for two contractors to join us ( on site ) at our London Bank office as part of our team for 6 months (with possible extensions).

We have two concurrent projects requiring fresh solutions and designs that we’d like to fulfil using Angular 4 with Ruby on Rails integrating with back-end services to fulfil scalable automation of business processes.

This is a really exciting opportunity to be actively involved in a variety of application layers:

  *   Feature rich web interfaces,
  *   Ruby on Rails application design
  *   back end service algorithms
  *   harnessing Docker and related Technologies
  *   good rates

Please get in contact if you looking for a Ruby contract and have strong skills and recent experience in:

  *   Front end design
  *   Angular 4
  *   Ruby on Rails
  *   Core Ruby