[LRUG] [ANN] September meeting details - it’s real soon: Monday 11th!

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Sep 6 03:50:34 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Ou next meeting will be on Monday 11th September (that’s this coming
Monday, sorry for the short notice).  As ever we’re hosted by our friends
Skills Matter in their Code Node event space near Liverpool St. and
Moorgate stations.  Doors open at 6, talks start at 6:30 and we aim to be
done by 8pm.

The full agenda and registration details for the meeting are available
here: http://lrug.org/meetings/2017/september/

The short version is:

3 great talks:

   - "Let Humans Human and Computers Computer - A Tale of Building
   Effective Automations” by Jan Krutisch
   - "Hindsight: Creating the Perfect Project History” by Ben Griffiths
   - "A Trip Back to Where I Grew Up” by Andrew McDonough

Attendance is free, but we ask that you:

   1. Read our code of conduct so you know how we expect you to behave:
   http://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
   2. Register with our hosts
   https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/9927-lrug-september to make sure they
   know how man of us are coming and they allocate us an appropriately sized
   room with enough chairs.

See you all on Monday!

Cheers,

Murray