[LRUG] [Show LRUG] A FreeAgent integration

Andrew Stewart boss at airbladesoftware.com
Fri Jan 5 06:30:25 PST 2018

Hello LRUG!

This is for those LRUGsters who use FreeAgent - apologies to everyone else.

I recently launched a little SAAS app which lets you set up rules to explain your bank transactions in FreeAgent.  Yes, FreeAgent are going to roll out transaction rules themselves sooner or later, but:

(a) why wait? ;)
(b) transaction rules are just the first of a number of handy additions we have up our sleeves.

The app is Double Agent - https://doubleagent.io.  I've been using it myself for several months and it Works For Me (TM).

If you felt like giving it a spin I'd be very grateful, even more so for any feedback.

Many thanks!

Andy Stewart