[LRUG] [JOBS]

Martin Warner martin.warner at smartpension.co.uk
Mon Jan 8 07:57:52 PST 2018

Smart Pension is now hiring Ruby Developers on a Perm basis as pasrt of our
growing Tech Team.  We are an experienced team with 10 years of RoR under
our belts working in an industry that previously didn't welcome technology.
Our platform is built using a variety of APIs and contemporary best
practices meaning our customers can get set up in under half an hour
compared to some of our competitors who take days

We don't cut costs when it comes to developing the best application for our
customers. Alongside our great team we use a number of contemporary tools
such as AWS, GitHub, Circle CI, New Relic, to name a few. Our approach to
code is simple, keep it clean and ensure it has good test coverage. We
don't ship code just to hit a deadline. At Smart Pension you will work
along side experienced developers who will review your code and you will
review their code, everyone is treated equally when it comes to a PR.

The roles are office based 5 days per week and will be at our offices very
close to Paddington Station.

If interested, please send your CV to martin.warner at smartpension.co.uk

Martin

--
Martin Warner
*Head of Talent *

*Smart Pension*
fast secure *free*
AutoEnrolment.co.uk <http://autoenrolment.co.uk/>

*This email and any attachments to it are confidential, may be privileged,
and are solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorised
dissemination, use, disclosure, publication or copying is strictly
prohibited.*

*If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please inform the
sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system. It is
the addressee’s responsibility to ensure this email and any attachments are
virus free.*

*Smart Pension Limited  *
*Registered in England and Wales under company number: 09026697*
*Registered Office: *20 Eastbourne Terrace, London W2 6LG
<https://maps.google.com/?q=20+Eastbourne+Terrace,+London+W2+6LG&entry=gmail&source=g>
*VAT Number: 198 8874 16*

--

Smart Pension Limited does not provide investment, financial or any other
type of professional advice, and none of the material or content of this