[LRUG] [SERVICES] Development availability

Najaf Ali ali at happybearsoftware.com
Fri May 4 04:20:59 PDT 2018

Good afternoon LRUG,
Hope you're all well. I run a company called Happy Bear Software. We're a Ruby
on Rails consultancy that typically slots in well where you would otherwise want
a contractor or two to augment your existing team. We currently have
availability, with the following members of our team available to work on new
client projects: * Esther Olatunde - Esther is the CTO of YC-backed startup Tress, and since
   beginning work with us has worked on feature development for TPO, Happity,
   and a few smaller startups.
 * Kriszta Matyi - Kriszta has a front-end background, but more recently has
   been working on a project focused on an automated trading system strung
   together using Rails microservices. Some of you might know Kriszta from
   codebar, which she helped organise in London.
 * Hannah Dwan - Hannah is a new apprentice, so we have her doing
   maintenance/support work while she's also charging through the cryptopals
   challenges. As she's an apprentice, we can put her on client projects at a
   lower rate, and only alongside Kriszta or Esther. She is speaking at
   Brighton
   Ruby (buy tickets) so you'll possibly run into her there.

If you would like some combination of the above people to help on your team then
let me know and we can set up a call to discuss if we are a good fit. In
addition, you can have a read of our development services sales page here  to
find out a little bit more about how we work.
All the best,
Najaf Ali - Founder atHappy Bear Software
P.S. I will be doing a talk at LRUG soon about hiring. Do you have any requests
about what this talk should cover? Hiring to me is a huge, nebulous topic that
threads into everything a team does, so any suggestions as to what in particular
you might like to hear about would be appreciated.
Phone: 07590 073 977Skype: alinajaf85Timezone: London, UTC + 1LinkedIn |Twitter