[LRUG] Looking for 2 new developers

nicolas alpi nicolas.alpi at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:24:49 PDT 2019

Good afternoon friends,

We - CookiesHQ - are looking for 2 new developers to join our team in
Bristol.

Ideally, we would be looking for someone with Ruby on Rails experience, but
experience with another monolith framework will be considered.

We are looking for people with a passion for the web, looking to strive in
a small multi-disciplinary team.

In return, you will get to work with a large variety of client, from
innovative startups like Good Sixty or Big Clean Switch and larger
companies or non-profits like Doctor without borders, RougthTrade or
Article19.

If you wanted to learn more, you can read the full offer here
https://www.cookieshq.co.uk/posts/wanted-two-skilled-developers-to-join-our-growing-team
or email me direct nicolas at cookieshq.co.uk.

Thanks a lot

P.S: No agencies please.

--
Nicolas Alpi, cookies eater
Ruby on Rails, Javascript developer at CookiesHQ