[LRUG] [ANN] January meeting details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Wed Dec 23 08:01:34 PST 2020

Hi all,

Our January meeting will be on Monday 11th January 2021 (or Monday, 317th
March 2020 - it's your choice alt-timekeeping fans!).

As is the style of the time, we’ll be doing it remotely using zoom.  We’ll
start the meeting about 6:30pm and be finished by 8pm.  Our virtual doors
will open around 6:20pm for frivlous chit-chat about how weird and awkward
the frivolous chit-chat is.

So far we have one talk lined up:

* “Recruitment 101 not 404” by Thayer Prime - it’s a Q&A format talk with
pre-seeded Qs so if you have a recruitment Q you would like to be A-ed then
check out Thayer’s post to the list with details about how to get involved:
http://lists.lrug.org/pipermail/chat-lrug.org/2020-December/025636.html

There’s still room for another talk or two so please do get in touch (
talks at lrug.org) if you have something.

Details of the meeting can be found at:
https://lrug.org/meetings/2021/january/

If this is all you need though then you can register for a ticket (the zoom
link is sent out on the day only to people who have registered) by:

1. Reading and agreeing to the code of conduct:
https://readme.lrug.org#code-of-conduct
2. Registering for a ticket on eventbrite:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-january-2021-tickets-133897660507
3. Relaxing, safe in the knowledge you’ll be able to attend the Jan 2021
LRUG meeting

Cheers,

Murray & the rest of the LRUG organising team