[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby on Rails API Engineer at Zapnito - Fully Remote

Jon Beer jon at zapnito.com
Wed Nov 4 05:22:30 PST 2020

Hi LRUG,

We're looking for a mid-level to Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer at Zapnito
<https://zapnito.com/>.  The role is partly as a customer facing technology
representative to help the CTO with customer requirements particularly for
3rd party app integrations through API development.

   - The role is to focus mainly on building and enhancing our API suite
   - Some ERB templates and traditional Rails development
   - Smattering of JavaScript in Ember.js potentially if suited to the
   individual
   - Fixed Term Contract initially, moving to permanent after 6 months
   - Good market rate on salary
   - Stock options once converted to an employee
   - Bonus structure on new business once converted to an employee

Zapnito is a B2B SaaS provider, our platform is a white label expert
network and expert community platform used by big brands such as Springer
Nature and the OECD to foster knowledge sharing within their online
communities.  We're a revenue funded scale-up business doing very well this
year in the current climate as our tools help with remote working and
online communication.

We're a relatively small tight-knit company, 20 people in total, most
people based in or around London.  The current engineering team consists of
5 developers.

Please email me at jon at zapnito.com if you are interested.

Thanks, Jon

--
*P.S. If you haven't already, make sure to sign up to our newsletter
<https://zapnito.com/rooms/257-zapnito-monthly-newsletters> for insights on

[image: Zapnito] <https://www.zapnito.com>

Jon Beer
CTO & Co-Founder
Tel +44 (0)7857 731 220 <+447857731220>
Web https://zapnito.com

Zapnito is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered
number: 08406532.  Registered office: Mindspace 9th Floor, 9 Appold Street,
London, EC2A 2AP, England.